Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mathieu's Second Birthday

Mathieu turned two Saturday, January 29th. Mathieu's favorite presents were a little basketball hoop, some balloons, and the box the basketball hoop came in.

I know I've said this ever since he was 5 months old, but now is just the greatest age! Mathieu is so much fun to be with. I look forward to hanging out with him everyday as soon as I'm finished with work . He's always trying to say new words and telling us what he plans on doing. It's fun just trying to understand what he is saying. It is amazing that he can talk! Now I have an idea of what is going on in his head.

Lately we've been playing hide and seek in our house. I hide and he looks for me. He is so cute and is all excited when we play together. He is learning how to hide also, but sometimes he hides just by turning his back on me and says out loud, "Mathieu hiding".






2 comments:

Marbo said...

Happy birthday Mathieu!

Coastieturtle said...

Can you believe that our sweet babies are two already?