Last weekend we were very ambitious and went camping! We have had such fun camping with Mathieu about 4 times this past year, and I did not want to give it up. So, after Lily was born, I bought myself a birthday present of a six person tent. Grandma and grandpa came along too.
 |
| Mathieu enjoys helping put up the tent. His job is to push the poles through as I guide them. |
 |
| Lily didn't mind taking her naps outside in the stroller |
 |
| Lily's first time in a tent |
 |
| We camping at Hunting Island State Park in South Carolina. It is right on the beach! |
 |
| Of course grandpa had a lot of advice to give Mathieu in campfire cooking |
 |
| Grandma telling stories to Mathieu in the tent |
1 comment:
Oh boy! That looks like fun! I see Mathieu has a shiny new dump truck. Hope we get to join you soon!
Post a Comment