Sunday, October 12, 2008

The first 25 weeks of baby Weber's life--a recap




Thanks for checking our blog. I really feel like I'm joining the Internet generation with this project, for better or worse. Let it be known, this is the first blog for Susan or me.

Let's start with a quick recap of baby Weber's first 25 weeks. I used to always think pregnancy was measured by months, but now I know that real pregnant people go by what week they are in. A normal pregnancy is 40 weeks for reference.

When baby Weber was 7 weeks, he/she was enjoying the beautiful Tybee beaches-many trips by kayak to little Tybee. Mmmm, can we manage to do these trips when baby Weber is out of the womb? It is only a matter of months.

At 15 weeks Sue was not slowed down at all. We hiked all over Vermont and Rhode Island. At 24 weeks the baby bulge was very evident in person. Here we were dressed up as 70's characters for the St. Michael's school 60th birthday party.

No comments: