We spent the weekend on a couple of the barrier islands south of Tybee. Sue still rides her bike everyday to work (Yes!).
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
woe woe woe! You are prego! congratulations that's so exciting! You two will make such great parents for sure! I'm so happy you sent out that email about this blog. I had no idea.
Susie Q and Dave - you guys are certainly two hip parents. Your baby has already traveled further than some Rhode Islanders have traveled in a lifetime! You are in my prayers - Matt
Hi Sue and Dave. I'm thinking i might buy a web cam for my pc and maybe sometime i might be able to actually see you two and the baby when he/she arrives. What do you think about that?
4 comments:
woe woe woe! You are prego! congratulations that's so exciting! You two will make such great parents for sure! I'm so happy you sent out that email about this blog. I had no idea.
Susie Q and Dave - you guys are certainly two hip parents. Your baby has already traveled further than some Rhode Islanders have traveled in a lifetime!
You are in my prayers - Matt
Hey there...
Congratulations you two. I am very happy for you. There is no greater blessing in the world than being a parent.
Hi Sue and Dave. I'm thinking i might buy a web cam for my pc and maybe sometime i might be able to actually see you two and the baby when he/she arrives. What do you think about that?
Love you,
Auntie Jeanne
Post a Comment