Sunday, November 16, 2008

End of week 30 and baby's a-kickin




In an effort to be very mobile and adventurous before we are loaded down with 20 diapers and 3 bags of various baby gear, Dave and I spent yesterday hiking on Cumberland Island.


Cumberland Island is Georgia's largest and southernmost barrier island. Pristine maritime forests, undeveloped beaches and wide marshes are exemplified on this island. If you come and visit us for an extended time, then planning a trip to Cumberland is a must! It was also a pleasant 75 degree sunny day in November! Our baby enjoyed the island, too. I was feeling kicks throughout our 10 mile jaunt.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

hi Sue&Dave,
Sue you look so cute and your belly is adorable. I love to see you are still able to get around and still do the things you like, we are thinking of getting a web cam so we can actually see each other. I hope you are feeling well and happy Thanksgiving talk to you soon.
Love
Tammy

Marbo said...

Looking good Sue! Can't wait to see you and your belly next week!