Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving in Chicago

Dave, my parents, and I flew to Chicago to spend Thanksgiving with the Webers. Besides consuming scrumptous food, we visited the Shedd Aquarium, hung out with friends, practiced golf, and traversed many paths in the Northern deciduous forests.(No palm trees and sand here! )

Mom Weber planned a great activity. Everyone designed a onesie for the new baby. Can you guess which onesie is designed by Dave?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! Who the heck did the onezie with boob???

Dave and Susan said...

In response to your question, Jenny -- it was your brother :)
Sue

Jeanne said...

Hi Sue & Dave,
Those onsies are so darn cute. Did Dave design the onsie that says Powered by Milk and Love? You both are looking very well, too. It won't be long now :)
Love you guys,
Auntie Jeanne

Jeanne said...

Oops! I just noticed i spelled "onesie" wrong in my other comment..lol.