Friday, January 30, 2009

It's A Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mathieu David Weber was born at 5:30 pm on January 29th! He and mom are doing very well. He is a big baby, 8 lbs 10 oz. It was a very long hard day for Susan, but she really showed how tough and strong she is. At this point Sue is working diligently on her breastfeeding techniques and David is becoming a quick and efficient diaper changer and swaddler. Little Mathieu enjoys sleeping on mom's breasts. There will be plenty more pictures and descriptions to come.

11 comments:

Sara and Errol said...

Congratulations Webers! We are super happy for you and can't wait to meet him. Elsa looks forward to trading silly stories about having "rookie" parents!

gavingladding said...

Woo Hoo Webers! Congrats on the healthy big boy! Dave, solid work passing on the Y chromosomes. Life will never be the same again! Love, the Gladdings

Unknown said...

I knew it was going to be a boy!!! I am so happy he is healthy, and am sorry the labor was so hard for you Susan. I am waiting in anticipation for more pictures...

Lambikins said...

Congratulations Sue and Dave and welcome to "The Parent's Club"! Baby Mathieu is just beautiful! God bless you all. Try to rest. Looking forward to seeing more pics.

Love,
Aunt Laurie Uncle Rog Megan and Amanda

Marbo said...

I'm oddly proud to hear that the big Weber baby gene lives on. Way to go Sue! Big big hugs! I too can't wait for more pictures.

The FragJohnsons said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so thrilled to hear you have a healthy baby boy! I can't wait to see more pictures of the little guy and hear about his birth.

Love, Carrie

Robyn Boustead said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pictures. Baby Mathieu is beautiful and did a good job selecting great parents. Enjoy and sleep when you can.

Lee Ann said...

Congratulations Webers!!! I am so happy for you. Susan and Dave, you are going to be WONDERFUL parents. There is nothing more amazing then to be part of the "Parent Club". I am so glad the two of you are enjoying the best gift anyone/couple can have. I can't wait to meet Baby Mathieu =) Love to you all.

Love,
Wayne, Lee Ann, Brooke and Donovan

Unknown said...

YEA! You guys are going to be such great parents. I am so happy for you.

Tammy said...

Congradulations Webers! We are so happy for you Mathieu is beautiful.Sue I am sorry labor was so hard but it was well worth it because you both got a wonderful baby from it. We hope sometime soon to be part of the parent club. We will keep you posted on our journey.Can't wait for more pictures talk to you soon.
Love
Tammy& John

Jeanne said...

Congratulations! Sue, David AND Mathieu. You are now officially a Weber family..and what a beautiful family you are.

Love,
Auntie Jeanne, Uncle Artie and Jennifer