
Waiting for a baby to arrive is exciting ... and we feel quite popular. Everyone picks up the phone when we call! In the meantime, Dave and I are enjoying this time together. I stopped working, so instead of rushing out of the house in the morning, we drink tea together before Dave has to step outside for work. Dave thinks it's rather amusing that I have a built-in

shelf upon which to set my tea, and he felt the bassinet looked too empty so he placed my teddy bear showcasing one of our new cloth diapers in the baby's sleeping quarters.
3 comments:
That little boy/girl must be pretty comfortable in there. He/she seems to want to take his/her sweet time in getting here..lol. You and Dave must be pretty anxious by now :)
Love,
Auntie Jeanne
It's Jennifer's birthday today, 1/29. She's 21 now and real excited about that. Uncle Artie's other niece is due today, also. She's his brother Bob's daughter. They live in Mattapoisett.
CONGRATULATIONS Sue and Dave!!! and welcome Matthew David Weber! He and Jennifer share the same birthday :). I'm dying to see him. Be sure to send us pictures when you can. Job well done you guys :) Love you!
Post a Comment